Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
 FAQIka-World   RechercherConvertisseur RC   MembresSimulateur Combat   GroupesForum Officiel FAQPanneau Admin
KC And The Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight 1975 (mp3.pm).m

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> commando fada -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
javgerm

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Mai - 12:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: KC And The Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight 1975 (mp3.pm).m Répondre en citant

KC And The Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight 1975 (mp3.pm).mp3 > urlin.us/25u4o

KC And The Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight 1975 (mp3.pm).mp3, Lakey The Kid - Do My Thang ft Killa Sha (mp3.pm).mp3

7f7c33a287
1990s and beyond[edit]. He reformed the group with entirely new members, except for two other original members (the percussionist Fermin Goytisolo and vocalist Beverly Champion-Foster) and began touring once again. Their success lasted until the fifth album; their last chart topping hit was "Please Don't Go" in December 1979, hitting number one[1] for one week in January 1980, and becoming the first number one hit of the 1980s. In 2001, the band made a brief comeback into the music scene after an eight-year lull with the release of a new album titled I'll Be There For You. 2 in March 1980; the adult contemporary sound was much different from his disco hits of the 1970s, and his first major success away from the Sunshine Band. These albums generated little success, but in 1982, a hit track called "Give It Up" (released as a solo effort, but recorded before Casey and Finch split the partnership) from the album All in a Night's Work brought a return to success in the UK, and appeared two years later in the U.S. Book: KC and the Sunshine Band . Lee David Simmons Chris Cadenhead Jeffery Reeves Steve Lashley John Reid Cisco Dimas Fernando Diaz Miles Fielder Kenetha Morris Janell Burgess Past members Richard Finch Jerome Smith Robert Johnson Oliver C. The album Oh Yeah! was released in 1993 after a ten-year gap between new albums (excluding compilations). With the explosion of new wave music and the declining popularity of disco, the group explored other styles and changed labels, joining Epic Records in 1980 after TK Records went bankrupt.

It worked, but the album still failed to surpass expectations. Additionally, many KC/Finch songs, most frequently "I Get Lifted", have been sampled for hip hop songs. Brown Mike Lewis Vinnie Tanno Ken Faulk Margaret Reynolds Beverley Champion Jeanette Williams Studio albums Do It Good (1974) KC and the Sunshine Band (1975) The Sound of Sunshine (1975) Part 3 (1976) Who Do Ya (Love) (1978) Do You Wanna Go Party (1979) Space Cadet: Solo Flight (1981) The Painter (1981) All in a Night's Work (1982) KC Ten (1984) Oh Yeah! (1993) I'll Be There for You (2001) Yummy (2007) Live albums Get Down Live! (1995) Compilation albums Greatest Hits (1980) The Best of KC and the Sunshine Band (1990) 25th Anniversary Collection (1999) In A Mellow Mood (2005) Singles "Get Down Tonight" "That's the Way (I Like It)" "Rock Your Baby" "(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty" "I'm Your Boogie Man" "Keep It Comin' Love" "Boogie Shoes" "It's the Same Old Song" "Please Don't Go" "Give It Up" Related articles Discography Book Category . Discography[edit]. With the release of the self-titled triple platinum second album KC and the Sunshine Band in 1975 came the group's first major U.S. This was the beginning of the Casey-Finch musical collaboration. On July 28, 2000, Jerome Smith (rhythm guitar) died accidentally while working as a bulldozer operator.[1]. It topped the R&B chart in April and hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100 in August. In March/April 2016, KC & The Sunshine Band saw success on the Billboard Dance Club Play chart with "I'm Feelin' You", a collaboration with dance act Bimbo Jones.

Coldplay - Paradise Radio Edit (mp3.pm).mp3El Villano Ft. Danny Paz - Un Beso (mp3.pm).mp3Goombay Dance Band - Seven Tears Holiday In Paradise 1981 (mp3.pm).mp3Haris Dzinovic I Zeljko Joksimovic - - Ja Nemogu Bez Jarana Vina Zena I Kafana (mp3.pm).mp3Westlife Swear It Again Single CD 1999 - Let s Make Tonight Special Asia Only Track (mp3.pm).mp3Sage The Gemini - Gas Pedal Featuring IamSu (mp3.pm).mp3Goasia - Octagon From Other Spaces - 2009 (mp3.pm).mp3Jung Gi Go feat. No Min Woo - Too Good (mp3.pm).mp3MARRON 5 - This Summer s Goona Hurt Like a Motherfucker (mp3.pm).mp3Marteria feat. Yasha - Verstrahlt OST FIFA 12 (mp3.pm).mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Mai - 12:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> commando fada -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation